Monday, December 21, 2009


I miss my parents. Christmas time is the most difficult for me. I have been thinking about them alot and have been crying alot. They always made Christmas some of the best times in our lives! My dad would make an amazing breakfast while my mom was working on an amazing dinner. I remember my mom made me a Cabbage Patch doll and my dad gave me the best boots ever! I think I was about 7 or 8 years old at that time. I wish they could be here and share the good times with my little family. I know they are here in spirit, but I want them physically here. I love you Mom and Dad! (Just in case you don't know. My mom died in 2003 and dad just died in August.) I feel extreme comfort in just knowing my parents are together again.

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya sister! My parents and your parents, I miss them all! Good thing we still got each other!

    ReplyDelete