Ok, now its Shortys turn to be spot lighted! (Oh, Shorty is McKenzie. She has just been so short since birth. Even now she is only 5'3" and has stopped growing.) I don't know if I have enough room here to say how impressed I am with her. She is amazing. She is so smart, loving, kind, beautiful and talented. Kaytlin and I had the opportunity to watch one of Shortys Jetettes dance competitions. We had so much fun! She hung out with us the whole time, which was from 10 to 4, and I am so glad she did. It was fun seeing Kaytlin just watching her like she was her older sister and just wanted to be right by her side. They were so cute together. Her dance team took first place in 3 dances and second in one other. They were awesome! And this was against all of the other 4A high schools in Utah. Very Cool!!!
<
I have to make fun of her though. She may be moving to Salt Lake City and attending one of the schools near me. Copper Hills dance team doesn't have any black girls on their team except for a cute little polynesian girl. I pointed that out to Shorty and she said, "Oh than she is definately going to be my best friend." I love making fun of her half color. She doesn't mind because she knows she is beautiful. Love you Kenz!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment