



Christmas this year was wonderful! We had such a good time with all of our family and friends. I was a little worried because of hard times in past Christmases, but this year was perfect. I don't think I could have asked for a better Christmas. Traci and Shorty stayed a couple of nights with us and we were able to go to the in-laws house and have a Christmas dinner and open more presents. It was just awesome all around. By the way, the movie Avatar is so good and the Chipmunks movie is lame. However, the kids liked it.
Yeah, I am so glad you started a blog. Now I can actually keep up with how you are doing. Looks like you had an awesome Christmas. We need to do a date night with all the cousin couples. It would be fun to see you. My blog is private, but if you want me to add you, send me your email address to jen_paynter@hotmail.com and I will add you on. See ya soon!!!
ReplyDelete