Quick post. I have been slacking and haven't pulled out my camera lately. I have no new pics to post. So......anyways.......I am at work right now and decided to give a quick up date on our goings on.
Brock had detention this week for trying to be funny to his teacher. Apparently, she was in a bad mood and didn't think it was funny. However, he redeemed himself by getting a 4.0 on his grades. We went to his parent-teacher conference and it went so quickly because he is doing just fine. I think I like it that he gets in trouble every once in a while. If it happens again, I don't think I will be so nice. How can I get mad at that perfect, handsome, angelic face. BTW, he fell on his bike and now his knee is very swollen.
Kaytlin decided she is a politician this week. Last weekend, we were talking about our gas prices getting higher and higher and both Brock and Kay were interested in why this is happening. She learned that we have oil in our own country and in our own state. She has decided to write a letter to the President. It hasn't been written yet because she always has so much homework, but maybe this weekend it will get done. I am curious to see what the President(or whoever is the voice for him) will say to her. She had to give a speech to a panel of judges today. The topic was "freedom of speech". The judges were the West Jordan Mayor, Jordan School District Superintendent, and her school principal. She was so nervous, but I am sure she did very well. I haven't talked to her about it yet. Right now she is at her friends house for a b-day party.
Danny and I are super busy with our church callings. (YM Pres and YW 2nd counselor) The youth are very busy young people. We try to keep caught up with school activities and performances, birthdays, and church activities. It is hard, but we love it. We also just celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary!
Hmmmm....it sounds like we had a busy week, but this is normal for us. I don't know how people can keep caught up with more than 2 kids. Well gotta go, babies are being born.
No comments:
Post a Comment