Danny and Brock wanted the Packers to win and just for some opposition, Kay and I cheered on the Steelers. Im kind of glad the boys won because Kay and I had no idea who was the better team and no other reason to cheer for the Packers other than I just didn't want to make me a green t-shirt. Regardless, we had so much fun making the t-shirts and cupcakes and eating pizza. (The VW commercial with the little Darth Vader kid was my favorite!! So cute!)
Love it! So I am anti-TV, have been for years now, but we all get bummed each year when the superbowl comes around and we can't watch it. We were invited to a party, but Jaxon got sick, so we stayed home and will kept us all up to date on the score.
Love it! So I am anti-TV, have been for years now, but we all get bummed each year when the superbowl comes around and we can't watch it. We were invited to a party, but Jaxon got sick, so we stayed home and will kept us all up to date on the score.
ReplyDelete