Wednesday, January 19, 2011

JANUARY POEMS
"Crazy Candys" by Brock Marden
My sister would like a BabyRuth
CheezBalls are fun to eat
SugarBabies are not really babies
Dad has Mounds of MilkDuds on his feet,
I hunt for Runts
I call them Nerds
I went to Mars for 3Musketeers,
Crunch sounds like 100 Grand
The Dots are like Dweebs
Milky Way is way out of hand,Whatchamacallit is bothering me
Reeses pieces tore to pieces
Butterfinger ate his finger

Cinnamon Bears ate the bears
Lemonheads ate his head
KitKat ate his cat
Candys are going crazy!!!
but luckily I'm alive...
'cause I'm a Twix.



"To the Warm, Comfy Bed" by Kaytlin Marden
Out the silver large truck
From the horribly, long trip
Up the short, concrete steps
Through a white creaky door
To a polka-dot, clean bathroom
Toward my green skinny toothbrush
Over the blue shiny toothpaste
Upon my dirty, yellow teeth
After my glinting, clean teeth
Outside the small, bathroom door
Into my colorful, cozy bedroom
Beside my steardy, brown dresser
Without my red silky pajamas
Above my red pajama top
Below my red pajama bottom
Across the carpeted, soft floor
Near my nice, comfy bed
Underneath the comforting, warm sheets
Against the fluffy, squishy pillow
Beneath a deep, deep sleep

"January Sucks!" by Teryl Marden
Roses are red, Violets are blue, the first two weeks of January suck, and the last two weeks too! (I am ready for some sunshine)

Here is a funny joke Kristi told me. (BTW she is in the hospital because her appendix ruptured. Sucks to be her right now.)
Knock, Knock
*Who's there?*
Control Freak...
Ok, here is where you say "Control Freak Who?"


.........get it? Hee Hee

No comments:

Post a Comment