If you know me well, then you know that I will sometimes share my political views with an intense amount of emotion to go along with it. Well, have you been watching the news or reading the headlines online for the past couple of weeks? What do you think about this huge 777 that is missing? This is what I think.......either some government military accidently shot it out of the air and are covering it up by making people think the "professionals" are looking for it, or .....the flight doesn't actually exist and "they" are covering up something bigger than the flight (maybe the Russian situation) by making up this Malaysian 777 airplane "accident" to turn our focus towards something else? Hmmmmmm! If the airplane does exist, why are they only looking in the water? Is it possible the engineers dropped the black box into the ocean and then continued on to land? I realize there have been answers to all of these questions online, but I have a hard time believing everything I read online.
Lets talk about something more uplifting shall we? Last Saturday, Kaytlin went to CopperHills Junior Prom!!!
I am a little bit of a Harry Potter nerd. I love, love, love to incorporate a little Harry Potter in my house. Nothing too crazy.....ok a little crazy, but that's how I roll!:)
One more thought and then I am done for the day. Today in church, we learned that everybody has trials and how we can overcome our own trials. In Relief Society, the teacher shared an experience with us. She said at one point in her life, things were very depressing for her. She figured the world and especially her family would be much better off without her in it. I'm sure we can all relate at some level. She had an assignment from her therapist to list 5 things she liked about herself every day for a week. I thought this would be a very interesting activity for my family, just to see where we are in self worth. I asked both Brock and Kay at the same time to tell me 5 things they like about themselves. Both of them started rattling off all kinds of different things. Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! I said just 5 things! Sheesh! Ok, I think I need to go the different route on this and work on keeping their feet on the ground and their heads the right size. Hehe. Danny said he used to have a hard time with this, but he's good at it now. I just have my ups and downs. I am very thankful for my parents the things they taught me about self worth, how to stick up for myself, and gain a strong testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
No comments:
Post a Comment