Friday, January 18, 2013

Ok, now I know how to work the camera! Here are a bunch more random pics!!

Brock is on his way right now to do an overnight campout with the scouts.  This first picture is Brock getting all of the playtime he can on his phone before he leaves.  I barely got him to shower first. No phones while camping.  I think that is a fantastic rule!!!!  In a couple of these pics, do you see Kay in the back ground?  She is the super cute skinny thing in the back. HeHe
Kaytlin just got her hair cut this morning and I think she looks beautiful.  So does she, so she is in the process of planning a wild and crazy night with the Pink Ladies and their lovers.  Actually they are going to a bb game at the high school.  One of Kays best friend, has a lover on the team.  They need to support him.  (By the way, "lover" is just a nick name for the boys)  After the game they will probably come back to my house and eat candy, laugh, play with the Nerf guns and watch scarry movies.  Last weekend, Danny and I went to dinner and a movie while Kay and her friends and Brock stayed and just hung out.  When we got home, we found everything was placed upside down.  Books, pictures, plants, statues, shoes.....etc.   I was laughing to hard!  What a bunch of crazy kids.  I love all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment