Tuesday, October 4, 2011


My guest blogger (and Brocks Dad) Danny filled in for me today.
I think when Brock was born, if he could have talked, he would have talked about cars. When he was a baby we would have to take him for car rides to get him to sleep. He has always been a fan of cars and trucks. When he was younger he was drawn to Nascar. He loved the race cars, he would call them "racins'". It was racing without the "g". I believe watching and playing with his race cars is how he learned his numbers. I remember watching a race on TV with him and he started saying the numbers on the cars. I couldn't believe it, because it wasn't just one, two or three; he was saying eighteen, twenty nine and eighty eight. He could tell me all of the numbers on the cars.


No comments:

Post a Comment