Friday, October 7, 2011

Another guest blogger! It's Kaytlin!!!
My mom doesn't really like it when we wake her up from a deep sleep... Brock and I did exactly just that one Christmas morning. Brock came into my room early in the morning because he couldn't sleep. (This was our plan: if one of us couldn't sleep, we would wake up the other person to play some games until it was early enough to go look at some presents.) When Brock came into my room, it was about 5 o'clock in the morning. We started playing on our DS's and played some board games. Well, we got bored quickly and we couldn't wait any longer. We both decided to just look at the presents in our stocking. When we tip-toed out of my room, we crossed the living room silently to my parents room to close their bedroom door. After that we went to our stockings. Brock got so excited that he knocked over my dad's stocking holder and it crashed to the floor. Brock and I stood there frozen on the spot. It had been only a few seconds before Mom and Dad came rushing out of their room. Brock and I just continued to stand their looking a little guilty. My parents looked from the not broken stocking holder to us then back down again; then they started to laugh. We opened presents early that morning and then my parents went back to bed for about another 2 hours. I was sure that I was going to get in trouble! I love my brother , he's definitely my partner in crime!!


No comments:

Post a Comment