Monday, July 25, 2011

This is the "UP" house. It is so cool to see an actual house from the movie. It will be in the Parade of Homes so we can go inside. Apparently the inside is like the movie also. It is also for sale. That would be terrible to live there. Just in the 10 minutes we were there, 4 to 5 different cars full of families showed up also to take pictures. I'm sure people would want to see the inside also. I think they should just make it a museum or something.




It is about time somebody invented a spanking machine!


Ok, I admit it....I am a Harry Potter freak! I think it is rubbing off onto my family too. It may be a disease. We played Harry Potter Clue last night. So fun!!! Oh...we also played Harry Potter Scene It and we are going to see HP7.2 for the third time today. I told you I am an HP freak.

No comments:

Post a Comment