
This young lady got really sick Tuesday morning. She had abdominal pain that would not go away. I was leaving late Tuesday night and decided she needed to come home with me. The next day I found out she went to the ER and just had her emergency appendectomy yesterday. Her appendix had not ruptured, but it would have at any moment. Sheesh that was close. She is doing well now.




We had a challenger course to try. It was hard, but worth it when we got to do the zip line. Everyone that tried did so well and had so much fun. There was one young woman from a different ward who did not have a fun time at all. She climbed to the top of the pole, but when she tried to pull her leg around to center herself, she dislocated her knee. She froze. I was scared for her. We lowered her down and called the EMTs to come and get her. It was bad, but she was a total trooper.




No comments:
Post a Comment