So, I think my kids are getting bored with summer. I worked last night and when I woke up, this is what I found. I remember making club houses like this when I was a kid.
Hey Teryl! I am so glad I found your blog! I found it from Leslie. It has been at least 3 years. I havent seen you since my baby shower for my first girl! From going back and reading your posts, your kids seem fantastic! Good for you! And I had no Idea about your dad, I am so sorry! I will always remember him for giving me those awesome mcdonalds toys!!!! Well It is good to see you on here!! Keep in touch!
I love it! Brock & Kaytlin look quite cozy! Nothing like chillin' in a laundry basket!:)
ReplyDeleteHey Teryl! I am so glad I found your blog! I found it from Leslie. It has been at least 3 years. I havent seen you since my baby shower for my first girl! From going back and reading your posts, your kids seem fantastic! Good for you! And I had no Idea about your dad, I am so sorry! I will always remember him for giving me those awesome mcdonalds toys!!!! Well It is good to see you on here!! Keep in touch!
ReplyDelete